Raffles Medical Group (RMG) is a leading private healthcare provider in Asia, operating medical facilities across 13 cities in Singapore, China, Japan, Vietnam and Cambodia. It is the only private medical provider in Singapore that owns and operates a fully intergrated healthcare organisation comprising of a hospital, a network of family medicine and dental clinics, insurance services, Japanese and Chinese medicine clinics, insurance services, and a consumer healthcare division.
We are looking for a Business Contact Center Executive (BCCE) with the following:
Attractive salary and bonus
Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
Professional, dynamic working environment
• Ensure continuity of services to Raffles Medical clients by manning the telephone and other communication systems Information to all relevant parties.
• Maintain a conductive environment in the Business Contact Centre for the delivery of 24 H services by keeping all stationary readily available at each work station, keep all office equipment in good working order and report any defects to the Admin manager immediately.
• Provide empathetic, quality service to our customers
• Answer all incoming calls promptly and appropriately, and transfer all medical calls as appropriate to the Doctors
• Handle outgoing phone in a timely manner, as per commitments stated in the SOP’s for HCM Business Contact Centre.
• Act as the first point of contact for our clients, providing them with the solutions they request.
• Report to deputy clinical director any cases which may result in a possible complaint.
• Provide relevant information in accordance with operation procedures that are required by other departments relating to caller request. e.g. health check, admin, sales requests
• Provide information about the services which Raffles Medical offers to our clients
• Maintain open communication lines with Manager, Doctors, Clients and other Raffles Medical staff when dealing with caller requests.
• Comply within a service recovery protocol, ensuring that complaints (and compliments) are recorded, escalated and actioned appropriately.
• Fulfil all shifts in an efficient and timely manner, maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues within all other departments
• Will strictly adhere to all call answering protocols and escalation procedures for Clinic Call Centre
• Maintains confidentiality of all clients and Raffles Medical business
• Notifies supervisor or Senior Management staff when an issue, incident or accident arises with a client or staff
• Assessing and reporting any problems with the program or hardware to IT Department or other member of management, if IT are not available
• Be available to work on any shift according to Roster requirements
• Attends 80% of meetings and training
• Greets all patients in a warm and friendly manner
• Comply with all Policies and procedures.
• Complete other tasks as directed
• At least two years’ experience working in a client services position.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree or country equivalent.
• Proficient in English.
• Attention to detail and a problem solving approach.
• Customer-focused with good customer-handling skills.
• Ability to interact with various cultures and all levels in a multinational environment.
• Ability to analyze / solve problems in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional manner at all times
• Initiative, friendly, tactful attitude and empathy to patients.
• To be punctual and ensure good attendance.
• A neat and clean personal appearance.
• Willing to work on shifts (night shifts and day shifts)
If qualified candidate interested in this position, please send the CV to this email address: email@example.com or Raffles Medical in HCM: 167A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 3, HCMC.