We are looking to hire an experienced key account manager to maintain solid relationships with Raffles Medical’s key corporate clients. The key account manager’s responsibilities include growing the company’s revenue by ensuring retention of key corporate clients and making sure they are satisfied with services rendered; identifying new potential business opportunities with new client accounts through relationship building via the business community via on and offline platforms including attending meetings, conventions, workshops, and networking events.
To be successful as a key account manager, you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and support the development of business and marketing strategies as and when required. The key account manager should effectively be able to manage multiple key accounts whilst upholding on the quality of our services provided
• Responsible for performing account management in order to ensure relation and growth of Raffles Medical Health check business.
• Drives in-depth account representation and takes full responsibility and new contract and contract renewal.
• Follows individual account management schedules and adheres to questions/duties that must be covered on a client visit.
• Owns the account management plan for assigned clients. Works to build multi-layered relationships with the clients’ organization, this will then assist in providing account stability, build client trust that leads to sales growth.
• Proactively positions the company to avoid tenders. In the event that this is not possible, tender must
be approached and planned in a strategic manner.
• Coordinate the distribution and return of customer satisfaction surveys.
• Ensure documentation and reporting on all client visits and major events are documented and that all information relating to existing clients is up to date.
• Prepare and present, in a timely manner, high quality proposals that comply with company guidelines.
• Actively develop and maintain market intelligence regarding competitors and market prices and
• Responsible for ensuring that Raffles Medical products/services and delivery processes are successfully understood and utilized by each Raffles Medical client.
• Ensures new customers to Raffles Medical do not experience levels of service failure by developing proactive communication processes.
• Responsibility for increasing revenue and gross margin from the existing customer portfolio.
• Others task as assigned.
• Fluent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Experience in sales and/or dealing with sales and account management
• From 3 -5 years working experience in Account Management and senior customer contact role. Prefer Vietnamese candidate who is familiar with medical services field.
• Ability to work under stressful conditions and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
• Strong negotiation, presentation and human relations skills
• Computer literacy (word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software)
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Creative, strong interpersonal and communication skills. Hands-on, and demonstrates planning and project management skills
• Be result-driven and able to balance various demands to ensure all objectives and deadlines are achieved
• Possess service-centered and customer service mindsets.
Attractive salary and bonus
Professional, dynamic working environment
If qualified candidate interested in this position, please send the English CV to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Raffles Medical Clinic in HCM: 167A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 3, HCMC.