Raffles Medical Vietnam is currently looking for a Japanese Customer Service Representative based in Ho Chi Minh Clinic.Raffles Medical in Ho Chi Minh City.
Raffles Medical Vietnam is currently looking for a Japanese Customer Service Representative based in Ho Chi Minh Clinic. Please read the full requirement as following:
- Work with all members of the Customer Service Representative team to establish, promote and maintain effective customer service such as: greeting the client, answering the phone, assisting the client in completing all necessary documents, assisting the client in making an appointment, admitting new patients to the system, allocating appointments in the Clinic Management System, assisting with filing & photocopying, processing invoices.
- Handle customer complaints and ensure a swift response is given within 48 hours with guidance from the Customer Service Representative Supervisor or Customer Service Executive.
- Assist the client by keeping the client informed throughout their time in the clinic and maintaining their comfort e.g. offering tea & coffee, greeting the client on entry to the clinic.
- Ensure that the highest standard of customer service is provided in full accordance with both the company and clinic standard operating policies and procedures.
- At least two years’ experience working in a client services position
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree or country equivalent.
- Proficient in English.
- Attention to detail and a problem solving approach.
- Customer-focused with good customer-handling skills.
- Ability to interact with various cultures and all levels in a multinational environment.
- Ability to analyze / solve problems in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional manner at all times
- Initiative, friendly, tactful attitude and empathy to patients.
- To be punctual and ensure good attendance.
- A neat and clean personal appearance.
- Willing to work on shift
- Type of work: part time
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Professional, dynamic working environment
If qualified candidate interested in this position, please send the English CV to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Raffles Medical Clinic in HCM: 167A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 3, HCMC.