At Raffles Medical, we offer ThinPrep Pap Test to improve the quality of healthcare and reduce the cost of treatment for cervical cancer.
What is Thinprep Pap Test?
Thinprep pap test is a modified pap test technique designed to reduce some of the technical problems inherent in the traditional type of pap smear.
Why you should choose Thinprep Pap?
ThinPrep Pap method has some significant advantages:
- Removes contaminants such as blood and mucus which frequently obscure cells in the traditional pap smear
- Ensures the collection of all cells of the shooting and their proper maintenance.
- Allows performing additional tests (HPV), which may be needed in the same sample without repeat visit and download.
- Reduce false-negative Pap examinations.
- Help to dectect accurately early cervical cancer.
At Raffles Medical, we offer ThinPrep Pap Test to improve the quality of healthcare and reduce the cost of treatment for cervical cancer. Please contact us to book an appointment with our Obstetrician & Gynaecologis for further discussion.