Here’s how you can prepare yourself for your visa health check:
- Make an appointment for your visa health check. For ALL applicants applied to Australia Visa Health Check, please provide your HAP ID in order to make an appointment.
- Applicants should bring their original passport, birth certificate (for children) and eMedical Referral letter to the visa health check.
- Parents or guardian are required to sign on behalf of an applicant under 16 years of age.
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine on the morning of the check up.
- Copies of your medical history records or current prescriptions or hospitalization certificate must be carried if you have a known medical condition.
- For female applicants: postpone your medical exam until your menstruation period is over.
- Personal belongings (handbag, backpack, jacket etc.) are requested to keep on our locker before taking urine sample according to the Australian & New Zealand Government Policy.
Important Note: please kindly contact by email to email@example.com for any issues related to visa health check service at Raffles Medical.
If you have any questions relating to visa health check, please read our FAQs or contact Raffles Medical Vietnam:
- 167A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Str., HCMC | (028)38240777 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 51 Xuan Dieu Str., Hanoi | (024)36762222 | email@example.com