Here's how you can prepare yourself for your visa health check:
- Make an appointment for your visa health check. For ALL applicants applied to Australia Visa Health Check, please provide your HAP ID in order to make an appointment.
- Applicants should bring their original passport, birth certificate (for children) and eMedical Referral letter to the visa health check.
- Parents or guardian are required to sign on behalf of an applicant under 18 years of age.
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine on the morning of the check up.
- Copies of your medical history records or current prescriptions or hospitalization certificate must be carried if you have a known medical condition.
- For female applicants: postpone your medical exam until your menstruation period is over.
- Personal belongings (handbag, backpack, jacket etc.) are requested to keep on our locker before taking urine sample according to the Australian & New Zealand Government Policy.
- Visa Health Check Department is open from 8:00 - 17:00, Mon - Fri. All online appointment requests submitted after 17:00 will be processed to confirm on the next working day. For urgent enquiries, please contact us by telephone on +842838240777 (Raffles Medical in Ho Chi Minh City) or +842436762222 (Raffles Medical in Hanoi).
Important Note: please kindly contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues related to visa health check service at Raffles Medical.