Here's how you can prepare yourself for your visa health check:
- Make an appointment for your visa health check. For ALL applicants applied to Australia Visa Health Check, please provide your HAP ID in order to make an appointment.
- Applicants should bring their original passport, birth certificate (for children) and eMedical Referral letter to the visa health check.
- Parents or guardian are required to sign on behalf of an applicant under 16 years of age (for Australia), or under 18 years of age (for New Zealand).
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine on the morning of the check up.
- Copies of your medical history records or current prescriptions or hospitalization certificate must be carried if you have a known medical condition.
- For female applicants: postpone your medical exam until your menstruation period is over.
- Personal belongings (handbag, backpack, jacket etc.) are requested to keep on our locker before taking urine sample according to the Australian & New Zealand Government Policy.
Important Note: please kindly contact by email to email@example.com for any issues related to visa health check service at Raffles Medical.