Read it before to prepare for your health check up at Raffles Medical Vietnam.
- Visit our website www.rafflesmedical.vn or call us to make an appointment 24 hours in advance.
- Fast for at least eight hours. Drinking of plain water is permissible.
- Drink some water one hour before talking abdominal ultrasound. All of the liquid is to be in your system so that your bladder will be full. If, for whatever reason, you are unable to maintain a full bladder, please inform our medical staff for further instructions.
- Pap smear, urine and stool tests should be done at least five days after the last day of menstruation. If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the nurses on arrival. You will not be able to do your urine, stool and Pap smear tests because the presence of blood in these tests would produce inaccurate results. These tests can be arranged to be done on the day of your review.
- If you are pregnant or if there is any chance that you may be, please inform our medical staff before the exam.
- Do not wear any deodorant, perfume, powder or cream under your arms or chest area as it may interfere with the quality of the mammogram.
For further information, please contact us at:
☑ Ho Chi Minh City: 167A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, D.3, HCMC ☎️ 02838240777
☑ Hanoi: 51 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho D., Hanoi ☎️ 02436762222
☑ Vung Tau: 01 Le Ngoc Han, Vung Tau City ☎️ 0254 3858776